About Our Junior Tennis Clinics
General Clinic Information
- NRTGC junior clinics are based on ability / skill level and not age. We require evaluations for new juniors entering our program. We also align with the Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) as well as USTA Midwest ranking every junior has if they compete in USTA tournaments. More information can be found on this website regarding the UTR system.
- All new junior players need to be evaluated by a tennis pro before participating in clinics.
- A 10% discount will be given to any individual that is paying for three or more sessions in the same transaction.
- All participants MUST be members in good standing at NRTGC in order to sign up.
- It is not necessary for participants to bring their own racquet, as NRTGC has a wide variety of demonstration racquets available, including Wilson, Babolat, Yonex, Head, and Asics.
- Please make sure that all participants have tennis shoes with non-marking soles.
- You may sign up for any session at any time, but please note that classes fill up in advance and space is limited.
- Any prorating of fees because of planned absence from any sessions must be done at the time of payment.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be given for missed days. We will do our best to provide make-ups, but they are not guaranteed due to our class sizes and waiting list. All make-ups must be scheduled during the same session as they are missed.